That’s what a real footballer really thinks!!!

WHO IS GIOVANNI TERRANOVA?

Giovanni Terranova is a first-class footballer, who attends the 4th A Applied Sciences of Impallomeni. After the playoff final, also thanks to his performances his team managed to get to the promotion class.  He is a right-back, but also plays on the left without any problems; he is very young (born in 2004) and is a promising future athlete of Italian football.

www.tuttocampo.com

QUESTIONS TO GIOVANNI!!!

Why are you so passionate about playing sports?

I am very passionate about sports and especially  football, because I like it very much and it is good for my health.

What footballer did you get inspired by and who is your football idol?

I am very undecided because there have been many footballers who I was inspired by such as Joao Cancelo, Alexander-Arnold and in the past Maldini. Instead speaking of my idol I have no doubts, Alessandro Del Pietro

What is your favorite jersey number?

My favorite shirt number and the one I’m wearing, number 3; great champions such as Maldini, Roberto Carlos and Chiellini wore them.

Describe your worst sports performance. What did you learn from this experience?

My worst game was about a year ago. when I left school after getting 4 in physics, and on  the same day I had to go to the game, but I was not at all concentrated.  In fact after 10 minutes, I scored an own goal and then I got a red card, but from this experience I understood that you must always pay attention to everything you do, especially when you play sports, giving maximum concentration to the game.

What does your daily routine look like?

I wake up every day at 6 a.m because I have to take the bus to go to school, where I stay until 2pm. I get home, I eat, I do my homework until 4:30 and from 5p.m to 8p.m I train. When I finish my homework, I’m smashed and at midnight I go to bed.

How did you feel after winning the playoff final?

I was very happy, because I was able to help the team both in the final match and in the season.

www.tuttocampo.com

Authors: Cristian G., Emanuele M.